News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Yotnottin be missing this IBC!

Started by TheMenace, April 30, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

The Instructor Boot Camp (IBC) is now officially on the PMRPC and Appleseed event calendars for July 14-15, 2018. I encourage you to go to TIPS and sign up. This is a splendid opportunity for IIT and Applecorp to gain knowledge and confidence to perform as Instructors in Appleseed. Redhats attend the IBC to fine-tune their skills and mentor the upcoming instructors. The instruction presented by our Master Instructors is top-notch.

The classroom for lecture and demos is air conditioned for your comfort. A mock Appleseed will be conducted on Sunday at the Smallbore Range located just a couple hundred yards from the classroom. A pavillion is nearby for our use Saturday evening for a gathering and cookout. If you choose to camp on-site, electric and non-potable water hookups are available within steps of the classroom for $10 per night. Casual rifle and pistol shooting may also be available at one of our other ranges nearby with prior arrangement with a PMRPC club member. PMRPC is a private club and guests must have a PMRPC sponsor while on the property.

If are a Rifleman and would like to become an instructor, please sign up for free on the Events Page https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-instructor-boot-camp-july-14-15-2018. What a deal that is!

Contact me or any Shootboss via private message or phone if you have questions.

Dennis
TheMenace
321-427-6959
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

TheMenace

Here it is Friday 13th. Tomorrow is the big day you've been waiting for--Palm Bay IBC 2018!
We were unable to get access to the 600 yard range for shooting KD on steel. If you arrive on Friday (today) I will attempt to show you a good time. We have our "world class" Smallbore range as well as a number of other quality ranges to choose from. Please call me for access through the electronic locked gate. It's a good idea to call about 1 hour before your expected arrival as I will be running around with last minute preps. Bring a lunch for both Saturday and Sunday. We will have a cookout Saturday evening after class.
Dennis
321-427-6959.

Quote from: TheMenace on April 30, 2018, 03:10:27 PM
The Instructor Boot Camp (IBC) is now officially on the PMRPC and Appleseed event calendars for July 14-15, 2018. I encourage you to go to TIPS and sign up. This is a splendid opportunity for IIT and Applecorp to gain knowledge and confidence to perform as Instructors in Appleseed. Redhats attend the IBC to fine-tune their skills and mentor the upcoming instructors. The instruction presented by our Master Instructors is top-notch.

The classroom for lecture and demos is air conditioned for your comfort. A mock Appleseed will be conducted on Sunday at the Smallbore Range located just a couple hundred yards from the classroom. A pavillion is nearby for our use Saturday evening for a gathering and cookout. If you choose to camp on-site, electric and non-potable water hookups are available within steps of the classroom for $10 per night. Casual rifle and pistol shooting may also be available at one of our other ranges nearby with prior arrangement with a PMRPC club member. PMRPC is a private club and guests must have a PMRPC sponsor while on the property.

If are a Rifleman and would like to become an instructor, please sign up for free on the Events Page https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-instructor-boot-camp-july-14-15-2018. What a deal that is!

Contact me or any Shootboss via private message or phone if you have questions.

Dennis
TheMenace
321-427-6959
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

PHenry

Looking at maybe 30 people for this IBC and we each of us owe a debt to TheMenace for a great deal of hard work and determination he, as always, will be loathe to take any credit for.  :bow:

Nicely done sir!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata