News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey, New York, have you seen this shi........

Started by The Wolfhound, April 27, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Josey Wales

It does not surprise me though I am utterly disappointed once again.  The People are begging to be lead to their slaughter.  When you get young people in great numbers to march in the streets chanting to surrender their fundamental rights, that is when you know the communists are winning.  They will stop at nothing, they are only emboldened by overreaching with lies and deceit.  I live amongst so many of the enemies of our Republic.  I am a stranger to the world I once knew as a child.  I can only promise you that I will never surrender..

Linda B Rosenthal NYSA District 67  NYC#212-873-6369  Albany#518-455-5802
RosentL@nyassembly.gov
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Cmdr of Flying Saucer X-2

Quote from: Josey Wales on April 28, 2018, 05:21:01 PM...that is when you know the communists are winning....

Social engineering happens in ALL philosophical, social, political, and economic ideologies and movements.
When your government tells you who the enemy is, that is war.

When you figure it out for yourself, that is revolution.