News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO April 21-22 2018

Started by 209Ken, April 23, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

Another great Appleseed event at Bench Rest Rifle Club in Wright City MO! We had a full line, great weather, and when the weekend was over, we had 7 Riflemen!
We only shot one AQT on Saturday, but that is all it took for Jamie and Ryan who each scored a 215. Nice shooting!  :bow:
Then on Sunday, the Rifleman patches were flying: Steve 213, Adam 215, Caleb 217, Jonas 214 and Matt squeaked one in with a 210. We could have easily had several more, I know Michael and James were shooting in the 200's all day Sunday.  O0
Thank you shooters for coming out and being a safe, attentive group. Thank you fellow instructors for getting out and making everything go smoothly.
I'll post pictures to tell the story. If anybody else has pics or comments, post 'em!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

209Ken

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad