News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman Boot Camp, Florida RBC Jan 2019

Started by Engineer shooting, April 23, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

It's on the schedule brothers and sisters, RBC 2019, part regular Appleseed, part long distance shooting, plus a chance for Instructors In Training to rapidly advance. All that plus fine dining and the company of the finest people in the world. HUZZAH!

Lets get the word out!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Yes indeed my friends, mark your calendar and prepare for certain glory coming to the IDMR in 2019!
Ever wonder what goes on at a rifleman boot camp? Watch these videos:

2018 IDMR BOOT CAMP EXPERIENCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHgEUB0VRM

2017 IDMR BOOT CAMP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7PLXGflRg
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Engineer shooting

Over a dozen Distinguished patches were awarded at last year's RBC!   :snipersmi
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Quote from: Engineer shooting on May 07, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
Over a dozen Distinguished patches were awarded at last year's RBC!   :snipersmi
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Marquis de M

---

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

---

Timber Wolf

Marquis de M

Baron de Timber Wolf,

Oui, c'es moi! Chevalier Engineer Shooting awarded moi this titel duuring last RBC and I heve carriied it wis honeur evver since :)
He alluded to Marquis de Lafayette!

Now that I have read up on a little more history, I should really have suggested the name Baron Friedrich Wilhelm August Heinrich Ferdinand Steuben, because I'd be much better at that accent... :))

A bientot!
---

---

Cable___Guy

Henceforth Marquis de M aka Jerry , will be known as FRENCHY.

I will make him french toast every morning at boot camp and he must catch 1 frog and eat it before he will be allowed to leave camp.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Marquis de M

;D

Love the French Toast part!

Not sure I'll ever want to catch a frog though, I'd just go hungry and who says I want to leave?! Wish I could stay 3+ months non-stop! Even I ndefinite if you and Salt Water Shooter were our Chef Cooks forever!

Still regretting I did not suggest Baron von Steuben  :beer:

Quote from: Cable___Guy on May 22, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
Henceforth Marquis de M aka Jerry , will be known as FRENCHY.

I will make him french toast every morning at boot camp and he must catch 1 frog and eat it before he will be allowed to leave camp.
---

---

Engineer shooting

FREE ammo the the Instructor that brings the most students?

Marquis de M

---

---

Engineer shooting

And gentlemen in America now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That shot with us upon IDMR RBC!

Engineer shooting

Cold Warrior

Moving back to Florida, I think I'd like to come be a part of this!
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

Timber Wolf

Engineer shooting

JustKim

Hello All!  Am anxiously awaiting the 2019 RBC at the IDMR!   But - WE NEED SHOOTERS!!!!!  Please all do what you can to get us some shooters for this amazing event!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there - if you are unable to come for the entire event - show up on the days you are able.  This is an awesome experience!!  It is high on my list of most memorable occasions!  I wouldn't miss it!!  JustKIm
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan