News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dundee (CVSC) April 21/22 AAR

Started by whit, April 18, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Patriot's Day weekend and we have a SOLD OUT event.  Looking forward to the first shoot of 2018 in Dundee!

Whit

whit

14 Patriots showed up for the first event of 2018 at Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club.  If was a fantastic shoot.  We had 3 Riflemen requalify and 2 new Riflemen.  Huzzah!!!

Several shooters were "knocking on the door" with scores in the 190's or low 200's.  Persist.  Come to another event.

I can't emphasize dry practice enough.  Get a cheap bore laser and practice the "3 legs of the stool" at home.

Whit

whit

Ironbar

It was a wonderful weekend! Weather was almost perfect, the shooters were motivated, and I think a good time was had by all. We had some re-qualifications, and a couple that are also knocking on the door. I'm hoping they'll join us in Dundee again for the May Appleseed weekend.

Nice looking cleared Redcoat target!

We got ourselves a new Rifleman!

And we got ourselves another new Rifleman!