News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The 2018 state wide Florida IBC is scheduled - YOU NEED TO BE THERE!

Started by B.C., March 22, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Greetings Florida, with much fanfare I am pleased to announce: 

The 2018 state wide Florida IBC is scheduled - YOU NEED TO BE THERE!

When: July 14th - 15th
Where: Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in beautiful Palm Bay

Please join us in July for a wonderful weekend of learning, fellowship and fun! If you are a new Florida instructor or an "old hat" and have not been to an IBC your attendance is requested for this weekend. Blue hats, orange hats, red hats, green hats and even grey hats should all be there. IIT's will have the opportunity to learn from the very best instructors in the land and hone your skills on the trail to red hat. We will have access to the fine air-conditioned comfort of the range's meeting house as well as their range for live fire practice. Shortly you will see the date listed in TIPS - get on in there and sign yourself up! You will not regret the experience. I wanted to get this posted as soon as possible so all will have a chance of making plans to come. All the cool kids will be there, you should be too!!

If anyone has questions or needs any help with coming to attend please PM me and I will do what I can to assist in any way.

B.C.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Willociraptor

"Esse Quam Videri" ... to be, rather than to seem