News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco TX, Mar 17-18 2018 AAR

Started by Steck, March 18, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Fun time in Waco this weekend - beautiful weather, and of course the awesome cover over the firing line kept us dry from the wandering Central Texas storms  ;D 

A new Rifleman!  Congrats Clint!   ^:)^ That 221 (at your first Appleseed, to boot) was danged impressive.

and, our new Red Hat Debbie (Mercedes) who had the great "fortune" of doing all the instruction this weekend.

Sooooooo... who has pictures? 

Ragnar Delta

Great shoot!

Congrats on your Rifleman, Clint!

Huzzah Mercedes! Congrats! You rocked it!

Mrs. Smith

Welcome to the club, Mercedes!!  That sneaky Steck did the same thing to me  :cool2:  no pressure, right??

Well done,  y'all!

T
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mercedes

Mrs. Smith,

Ain't that the truth!  She's pretty awesome, though, isn't she.

Thanks, I'm excited to reach this point so I can really dive in and learn even more.

Mercedes

scuzzy

Quote from: Mercedes on March 19, 2018, 10:01:11 AM
Mrs. Smith,

Ain't that the truth!  She's pretty awesome, though, isn't she.

Thanks, I'm excited to reach this point so I can really dive in and learn even more.

Mercedes

Alright!! I heard you've really advanced in your instruction skills. You'll look great in that Red Hat.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Ghostring

:yeahthat:

Super glad to have you on the team, Mercedes!  Way to go!!
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

AF5US

Great job Clint!

Mercedes - Congratulations  ^:)^  I know you've worked hard to get to this point.  See ya next week in Ft. Worth!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)