News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any instructors want to assist with a shoot in Proctor VT on June 16-17?

Started by dwarven1, March 12, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

Any instructors want to assist with a shoot in Proctor VT on June 16-17?

Yes, I know that that's Father's Day. But Proctor Fish & Game Club's president is a past Appleseeder and wants another shoot at his club. We woodchucks have been kind of in a slump the last two years and I'm trying to shake us out of it.

Anyone want to come over to Proctor? It's right near Rutland and I'm pretty sure you can camp onsite if you want. I live an hour north in Starksboro and have a couple of guest rooms if you can deal with two cats. And a gun shop down the hall.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

lupis42

Much as I might like to, we've got a Ladyseed at Harvard on the 16th.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,
Jerry Hall here, in the farthest outreaches of Texas.
I've sort of always wondered what that part of the world looked like!
I would need clearance from the Supreme Commander and the Hierarchy of Appleseed... :slap: #) ~~:)
Lets see what happens.
Happy Trails,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Jerry Hall on March 14, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
Howdy All,
I would need clearance from the Supreme Commander and the Hierarchy of Appleseed... :slap: #) ~~:)
Lets see what happens.
Happy Trails,
Jerry

June is a good time of year to go, Jerry! It's beautiful country.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)
Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)

dwarven1

Quote from: Jerry Hall on March 14, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
Howdy All,
Lets see what happens.
Happy Trails,
Jerry

That'd be great, Jerry! Let me know.

I'm going to reach out to a couple of people who may not be watching the board and if I can get them, I'll start getting it scheduled.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON