News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Group wants to schedule shoot near Lake City

Started by scuzzy, February 27, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Hello Florida.

I received an email pasted below. I don't know if what the guy is asking for is possible or not but see below. I'd explained to him that many instructors have jobs so that it might be pretty difficult. He offered compensation if time had to be taken off from work.

Anyhow - contact info below if somebody can make this happen.

Subject: Mid week event

Message Body:
My son-in-law took me to an Appleseed event near Austin, Texas, which I very much enjoyed, so I've seen firsthand how safe and enlightening your program can be.  I am the sales manager of a group of 10 men that are all gun enthusiasts.  I'm wondering if it would be possible to schedule a mid-week event for my group.  Could you please have someone contact me to start the discussion?  We could easily provide a venue near Lake City, Florida.  Looking forward to hearing back from someone.  I can also be reached by phone at 903-238-6965.
Thanks and take care,
Russ
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Quote from: Engineer shooting on February 27, 2018, 02:32:56 PM
On it like a June bug

Thanks sir! Let me know if I can assist somehow, us boys still active in the American blue collar workforce may have to call in sick during the week and tell our bosses our arm is in a sling.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"