News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm back, Iowa-mark

Started by IOWA-mark, January 11, 2009, 11:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IOWA-mark

Anybody been looking for me or wondering where I am...well I am back.  I've been working, just not online.
2009 is going to be a great year for us in Iowa.  We need to work together. There are jobs for everyone and every level of commitment.  PM me as you check in or call me if you prefer 515-239-7212.
-mark

ps.  you people up for a Iowa "Friends of Applseed" Congress in the next few weeks?

Remember, "No one is more mistaken than he who does nothing  because he could do only a little." -edmond burke

Longshot

Mark,

Yeah,
Kinda been wonderin'....      Let me know when you do your Congress, will do my best to be there. What you doing the 31-1? Come on down and "Congress" with the MO boys and girls. Got a warm spot to sleep, hot food, and lots of opportunity to get in a AQT or two.

Longshot
" In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain..?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."  Jeff Co

SavageShootr

Welcome Back Mark!!

Glad to see you on here. We were wondering.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Bear667

Quote from: IOWA-mark on January 11, 2009, 11:31:26 PM

you people up for a Iowa "Friends of Applseed" Congress in the next few weeks?

Remember, "No one is more mistaken than he who does nothing  because he could do only a little." -edmond burke

Sounds great, keep me in mind.