News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Range, Tallahassee, Florida 27 Jan 2018

Started by Engineer shooting, February 05, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Added the Daniel Morgan shingle shot, a 2 MOA steel at 300 yards. Problem is everyone hit it, next time same steel at 400 yards!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

gunjunkie

Being the only instructor to take four shots I would like to thank a great spotter who talked me onto a three hundred yard target with a rifle zeroed for six. Job well done!
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

rambo granny

6 inch gong @ 300 is really tiny to see & a major charge for all who hit ^:)^
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

TheMenace

Talk about giggling like a little girl or was it a sailor? Rambo Granny slammed that thing with an ACOG.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9