News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Free to good home

Started by DrJohn, February 14, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

Dear Appleseed instructors,

I became inactive several months ago and find I have lots of perfectly good Appleseed paraphernalia I no longer need. This includes things like Appleseed signs, good sturdy frames to hold the signs (not the cheesy soft wire so often used, but sturdy enough to take a hammering in hard soil), lots of targets, both squares and AQTs, some D-target repair centers for long distance work, handout materials and waivers, assorted tees, a few Large size red Instructor sweatshirts and hoodies, several Instructor red rain ponchos, a few Instructor watch caps, some wire for target lines, and probably some other things as well. This would be a swell addition to the new Red Hat, the advancing Orange Hat, the new Shoot Boss, or just about anyone. Would prefer to hand over the entire lot so as to save time and trouble, and am willing to drive a reasonable distance for the convenience of the recipient. This is all first class stuff and it would be a shame to waste it, but I no longer have need.

Please contact me at my regular email: JohnSampson210@gmail.com, or 912 223-5808.

In Liberty,

John
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....