News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2018 events

Started by The Wolfhound, January 31, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Here in public at last is the 2018 schedule.

February 6: NRAHQ Fairfax (One Day) - confirmed
March 10-11: Montpelier - confirmed
April 7-8: IWLA Stafford  (UNDER construction)
May 1: NRAHQ Fairfax (One Day) - confirmed
May 5-6: **LADYSEED** C'Ville -confirmed
June 16-17: Montpelier - confirmed (date changed from Jun 9-10
July 7-8: C'Ville CONFIRMED
July 31: NRAHQ Fairfax (One Day) - confirmed
Sep 8-9: Montpelier - confirmed
Sep 23: NRA Car Show (Project Appleseed Booth)
October 30: NRAHQ Fairfax (One Day) - confirmed
Nov 3-4: C'Ville confirmed
Dec 1-2: Mechanicsville Confirmed

Possibly another Jonesville date?

Last Update: 31JAN18

JL

Is the Jul 13-14 date correct?  That's a Fri - Sat.

The Wolfhound

Fixed now.  It should be the 7th and 8th.  It is back to its traditional week.

iballdriver

Just signed up for the charlottesille appleseed weekend of 11/03-11/04 but will only be there for the sunday portion. Hoping to make rifleman with my ar. Had to scope it.....i now have old man eyes. :(
See y'all next sunday on the line!
Brian C.

Monkey

Quote from: iballdriver on October 28, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
Just signed up for the charlottesille appleseed weekend of 11/03-11/04 but will only be there for the sunday portion. Hoping to make rifleman with my ar. Had to scope it.....i now have old man eyes. :(
See y'all next sunday on the line!
Brian C.

See you there!

O0 O0 O0
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

BadFishy

I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday 11/3-4 for IIT2 training.  :bow:
Brian
"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance." -- John Philpot Curran

Monkey

Quote from: BadFishy on November 01, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday 11/3-4 for IIT2 training.  :bow:
Brian

Great!  Make sure you sign up in The Instructor Pages (TIPS).

See you there!
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham