News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I know its early but, KD in 2018???

Started by Daft-Troy, January 12, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft-Troy

I know we still aren't even a full 2 weeks in to 2018, but I was just curious about a Known Distance  :snipersmi event this year in Washington?

Hope everyone had a fun/safe/warm holiday season.

Kimber Custom

Upper Nisqually is the only range that is capable of KD and the jury is still out on letting us use it. I'm trying to work out at least a 1 day KD event or maybe a 2 day where we only get the full range on the 2nd day (25m work on Saturday and KD on Sunday).

Eagle Creek, OR does have 2 KD events on the schedule right now. End of March and mid July.

Border-Run

:snipersmi
IDAHO 2 shoots scheduled for
Coeur d'Alene ID Jul 07-Jul 08 :F
Coeur d'Alene ID Nov 03-Nov 04  :F

O0
border-run

Daft-Troy

Don't want to sound like a whiner, but either Oregon or Idaho have me driving across the entire state..

No idea how you guys do it (almost) every weekend, but THANK YOU.. :F

maxwell

Quote from: Daft-Troy on January 22, 2018, 01:49:42 PM
Don't want to sound like a whiner, but either Oregon or Idaho have me driving across the entire state..

Another alternative is to shoot highpower matches at Paul Bunyan or Cascade (in western WA), if you have some confidence. I'd still like to see KD at Nisqually, though, since I think that would be a good draw for western WA. Wish it had happened while I was still over on the green side :(.