News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Holidays

Started by airplanejoe, December 23, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airplanejoe

To all,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

aj

B.C.

Merry Christmas Florida!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Snow Snake

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my A/S friends,and you have my best wishes for the new year.
Ken  :F
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

colonial shooter

Merry Christmas to all my appleseed friends worldwide. Hope next year is better than 2017. This year was a great one.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

TheMenace

B.C.that's one scary picture!
Merry Christmas my friends!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Nashville Stage

Quote from: B.C. on December 23, 2017, 06:12:21 PM
Merry Christmas Florida!

**Cue announcer voice & dramatic music**

"THIS SEASON....

...THE DEER SHOOT BACK"
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."