News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The state of the State of Florida NEWS!

Started by B.C., December 21, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Greetings friends and fellow Floridians!

Just a bit of quick news for Florida as we move closer into the new year of 2018:

Here is the best news: As of today we now have 57 events on our state schedule. Please see the spreadsheet attached below for all the details and locations. The dates booked keep coming in, and for that - I say thank you all! We have a few attainable goals in mind for Florida and we are more than well on the way to meet them with gusto and a smile.

We now have regular Florida based Appleseed news letters being posted here in the Florida forum every month and emailed to past students to keep everyone up to date on some of the latest news. When you see these newsletters posted, please download a copy and share with everyone you know. You can find the December edition here: https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=52594.0 I am always looking for someone else other than me to share or add content, if you are interested in joining in please PM me. Want to share Appleseed wisdom or a past positive experience? Now is your chance to share and be perhaps somewhat famous in print!

We now also have our very own Florida YouTube video channel, here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3Rip_IKHaWhbl1rUDUugg If you have not seen some of the videos, take a look - you may see your picture in there somewhere. We are adding new content often and the video library there will continue to grow. If you have quality video from any past event you want added, let me know.

Florida is also on Facebook too at: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaAppleseed/ Thanks to the staff who post there and maintain that social media information. 

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone in the state working hard at keeping the spirit of liberty alive and well. We are all small parts of a greater calling and mission bigger than the sum of our individuality. Even if we have not met, if you are an Apple-seeder you are indeed my brothers and sisters in liberty. 2018 is going to be a good year for us all. Never stop and keep up the great work Florida team!

Please comment below with any thoughts, new ideas or whatever else you may want to add.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Regards,

Chris

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Marquis de M

---

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

---

Cold Warrior

Other States are watching you...keep up the great work Florida!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

:F

"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred