News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Report Bunnell Fl DEC 16-17

Started by Cable___Guy, December 18, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cable___Guy

Appleseed was welcomed to the Flagler gun and archery club this weekend. Three eager students showed up to improve their skills.
What they received was overwhelming instruction and a healthy dose of history.

Saturday morning was Chilly by Florida standards , and they cloud cover kept in that way all day.

Shooters ranged from very experienced to first day with a rifle.  All our shooters showed grit and perseverance as they drank from the fire-hose of instruction.  Saturday started with rifle surgery By Heavyduty77, in under 5 mins he had Ed's rifle up and running again.
Orange hat Bob not only Loaned rifles to our other two shooters, he drove them to the range himself. That may be 8th stepping.

Saturday ended with 4 AQT's and a redcoat. Improvement was made by all.

Sunday morning started very bright, All shooters returned and made even more progress.
Mike found his seated position, Ed learned some new things about 22lr ammo and Mo learned how to relax behind a rifle.

I want to thank the students and my fellow instructions for all the support.
Every instructor also got a chance to improve their marksmanship. 
9mm4545 Rg , Tomm1tumb Heavyduty77 archangel762 and B.C.  I could not have done it without you.

B.C. made a you tube video of the shoot, https://youtu.be/Udpandbl7GE

In Liberty,
Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

B.C.

Good times! Well done to all! The pictures I took are below.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Salt Water Shooter

That Green Hat is looking pretty good on you mister. Outstanding!
"The company of just and righteous men is better than wealth and a rich estate." Euripides