News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Baconton, GA Southwest Georgia Shooting Association Range 16 Dec 2017

Started by goose, December 18, 2017, 09:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose

The resolute cadre of Steve, Greg, Dave and Ben stepping up to enjoy a perfect day with Victoria getting comfortable with a Rifle and Andrew working very deliberately against a brilliant sun to see Stage 3 and 4.

My sincere Thank You to the above listed gentlemen for making these events possible.  A debt of gratitude to Greg Clark for the Baconton (SWGSA) Range hosting Appleseed.

Merry Christmas!

-goose
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken

Lucky Lori

Good to see bacontown  is holding events regularly .  Thanks   Goose  for all your  hard  work,  I sure miss working with you.  Look at our schedule  in Talllahassee  with our  up coming boot camp  and private saturday  shingle shot  event.  We would  LOVE to have you come see us  for  a  day    2  days  or  more  or less. What ever you could manage.  I know it is a  long distance to come  .  Happy  New Year to you.  Love  Lucky  Lori