News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ST AUGUSTINE FLORIDA DECEMBER 9-10 2017 AAR

Started by B.C., December 11, 2017, 10:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

What a great event! Six patriots joined us in beautiful St Augustine to learn our shared heritage of marksmanship and the fascinating story of April 19th 1775. The weather was extremely cold for Florida over the weekend. We all bundled up and braved our way through it. Saturday AM was a bit rainy but the weather cleared out over the rest of the weekend and turned out very nice indeed.
The course of the weekend revealed two new riflemen and one brand new IIT who drove all the way up from South Florida to join us. Congratulations to our newest orange hat Maurice who shot convincingly on the AQT all Sunday and had a high score of 228 with irons no less. Well done! Also congratulations to Jeff with a 223 on the AQT Sunday, well done also! Our most improved student was Jorge: you made much improvement over the weekend and we were all proud to see you in action. Thanks to everyone else for coming out to spend the weekend with us. Special thanks to Saltwaters Shooting Club for the use of their fantastic facility and also to my fellow instructors - Randy, Pete and Tom. Without your steadfast dedication such a great event would not have happened. I say thank you all and I cannot wait to do it again in January. Enjoy the pictures I took attached below and there is also a YouTube video posted from the event, here is a link: https://youtu.be/HuRFWzDLlIY
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"