News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2019 FLORIDA STATE TRI-FOLD FLYER

Started by 308LIBERTY, December 02, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

Updated-10-15-19 with new shoots and fixed (rimfire) ranges:
Updated-10-16-19 removed (rimfire) from Palm Bay event, next April:

:snipersmi For this new version, I added the option to make it double sided, if you feel like feeding it back through the copier. The back side has a map of the US that includes every event I've dug up data for (with help from Scuzzy) and the first event in each state, mostly to help show that we are indeed a national organization. How else are we to make a nation of Riflemen?

I'm also attaching a full color version of the USA map if you feel like doing something with it (or just cause it looks cool in color).  ;)

This tri-fold looks great next to our standard glossy brochures and features a locator map and schedule of events in our state. I still make custom flyers for your shoot, on request, with range-specific maps, but am mostly phasing those out otherwise. Keeps you from having to print up separate flyers for multiple ranges and hopefully will encourage shooters to visit new venues.

Always check your shoots & venues carefully, for any possible editing or additions needed.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

TheMenace

Excellent! Exactly what we need for our Range Expo for members and guests at Palm Bay Dec 16th. Thank your, Sir!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Savage22

Looks great.... O0

I've been bringing flyers and brochures with me every time I walk into a gun store, and asking if they will allow me to leave some there with them after talking to them about the program. So far, everyone is fine with leaving some promo items in their store. Sadly, no one I've  spoken to has heard of Project Appleseed.
I like these better than the ones I was bringing with me, as these have event dates and locations.
They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

308LIBERTY

O0

Quote from: Savage22 on December 03, 2017, 09:29:05 PM
Looks great.... O0

I've been bringing flyers and brochures with me every time I walk into a gun store, and asking if they will allow me to leave some there with them after talking to them about the program. So far, everyone is fine with leaving some promo items in their store. Sadly, no one I've  spoken to has heard of Project Appleseed.
I like these better than the ones I was bringing with me, as these have event dates and locations.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

The attachment up top has now been updated. Don't want to end up with a page of multiple versions of the flyer, so will continue to swap it out, when it needs updating.

308LIBERTY

A new flyer has just been updated (top post of the thread). I also added an insert page of just the schedule, that can be printed 3-up and cut to fit inside the normal, glossy tri-folds. (Shoot Bosses-On the schedule inserts, there is a bit of room at the bottom, if you want to add a line with your personal contact info.)

308LIBERTY

Note-The new flyers and schedules start in the month of May and go through the remainder of the year, so you can hand them out during your April shoots.

minnesotarabit

Thanks Three O'Eight - appreciate the update and hard work.
mr
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

minnesotarabit

Hey, 3 o'8, could you please add the Oct. 13-14 New Smyrna Beach shoot to the FL flyer and send me a new copy to download so I can print some and get them handed out? It was started as private but has been opened as a public event.

Thanks, appreciate all your hard work.

minnesotarabit
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

308LIBERTY

New Update: 10-16-18 (New flyer in top post of thread)

308LIBERTY

New Update: 02-21-19 (New flyer in top post of thread)

Mercedes

Three'oEight,

Would you please share the Word version of the tri-fold so that we can prepare one for Texas?

My email address is debbie@padraic.com.

Thanks,

Debbie

malabar

Dwight,

Very nice!

Just printed on the one side, correct?

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

308LIBERTY

Yep. Cheaper printing but still fits in one of the trifold style holders. (best type has 2 slots, side by side, with a business card slot in the front. That way you can get the color tri-folds, the state flyer and your card all in one shot)

Quote from: malabar on March 19, 2019, 09:39:54 PM
Dwight,

Very nice!

Just printed on the one side, correct?

tk

308LIBERTY

Truth begin told, I'm not proficient enough in Word to replicate this. (I'm a graphic designer/mapmaker and do most everything with Adobe Illustrator) However, I made one for Alabama recently, and I'm FROM Texas, so I wouldn't mind making up one for you guys too. I'll actually be back over there in a few months. ;)

Quote from: Mercedes on March 19, 2019, 06:42:14 PM
Three'oEight,

Would you please share the Word version of the tri-fold so that we can prepare one for Texas?

My email address is debbie@padraic.com.

Thanks,

Debbie

Mercedes

Please send me your email address and I'll send you what I've been playing with tonight.

Debbie

Cold Warrior

"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

308LIBERTY

Thanks Cold Warrior! The map got a little hinky, but at least I have the layout in word now and can replace the image. (soon as I get time, I'll upload a fresh copy)

Quote from: Cold Warrior on March 26, 2019, 04:19:03 PM
Document in Word.

308LIBERTY

post superseded

308LIBERTY

The flyer has now been updated to reflect new pricing and updated schedule. As always, the latest trifold download is available at the top post in this thread.

Planeman

Dwight,
Great job and even better timing! 

I just received a bunch of the glossy brochures this weekend to take down to our newest AS event location, Homestead Training Center. 

Now with the glossy brochures and your updated schedule, including their Dec 7-8 dates, they'll be very happy to receive the package and continue promoting AS!

-Joe
"Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, now more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance.."  - Samuel Adams-- HUZZAH!!

308LIBERTY

Updated-08-06-19 with new format for optional double-sided printing. Go to top of thread for new downloads.:

:snipersmi For this new version, I added the option to make it double sided, if you feel like feeding it back through the copier. The back side has a map of the US that includes every event I've dug up data for (with help from Scuzzy) and the first event in each state, mostly to help show that we are indeed a national organization. How else are we to make a nation of Riflemen?

I'm also attaching a full color version of the USA map if you feel like doing something with it (or just cause it looks cool in color).  ;)

308LIBERTY

Updated (top post in thread) with new dates and schedule changes.

Mossy22

Newbie Member here,

Sharing the Flyer with my fellow Troopmasters in Trail Life USA.  Thanks for creating this, it makes it so much easier to spread the word about Appleseed.

One question:  The "Clearwater" events at Wyoming Antelope Club in Pinellas were described to me by someone there as .22 rimfire only, but it isn't listed as "rimfire" on the flyer calendar.  Maybe I misunderstood them or they were referring to a past event. Just wanted to clarify so we don't have somebody show up with the wrong gear.  I'm sure all our youth will be shooting .22s either way, but the Dads might have other plans.

Thanks again for creating this resource.     

TheMenace

Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

308LIBERTY

Updated-10-15-19 with new shoots and fixed (rimfire) ranges. As always, please check the data carefully, including the state locator map, which was re-numbered again. (If ya'll keep adding new ranges, I'm gonna run out of room, but that's ok, keep it up!)