News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help!

Started by PHenry, October 14, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

FL Cadre,
The impossible has happened. Clearwater is more than sold out. I have 20 shooters signed up (shows 25, but 5 are memberships), and I told the leader of a local Sea Cadets chapter to ignore the cap and just walk on. Without some no shows, we'll be running relays in a tight space. This is a covered venue with fans - very nice. 22 only, but still a good venue.

The thing is - I have one solid instructor and one IIT on a long line. If anyone in reasonable proximity to Pinellas County is not doing anything this weekend, even one day or another, it sure would be great to see you. Otherwise old PHenry will be testing his grit.  :wb:

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata