News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Thank You and Projecting Confidence - Project Appleseed November 3rd and 4th

Started by Cool Arrow, November 02, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Arrow

The nephew and I are looking forward to this weekend and earning our badges on the 4th. If we were in person I'd have us both project further, more specific goals. But they don't come across as anything but egotistical and jerky to people who don't know us on the internet and have the full context.

We've been thinking and working hard. We couldn't have practiced as well as we were able to without the help of the instructors from April 19th and this last one in Converse in October. Tim (PaleRider), Jim (GhostRing), Jerry, Chad, Ron, and a ton of others whose names escape me at the current moment; thanks for your commitment to teaching of marksmanship. We will make you guys proud to say you taught us the roots of what we can do.

"Fear is the Enemy, Confidence is the Cure" - Emil Praslick - Head Coach - Service Rifle team - US Army Marksmanship Unit
from "Thinking Your Way to Success" by Emil Praslick - http://www.odcmp.org/0606/default.asp?page=USAMU_SUCCESS
Rifleman 11/6/2021
Distinguished Rifleman 12/4/2021

"Fear is the enemy, confidence is the cure" - Emil Praslick, USAMU

"I am confident of certain victory, Pil Sung!"

PaleRider

Huzzah! Looking forward to seeing you again! You'll get that patch! Persevere!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Ghostring

Man, it's going to be like Old Home Week in Converse!   O0
Can't wait to see y'all on Saturday (I know you can't make it Friday  :'( )
I KNOW you can do it!

Jim

...Steady Hold Factors, 6 Steps, Relax, NPOA, Rifleman's Cadence = Success!
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Cool Arrow

Thanks for the words gentleman :)

It's late but I feel great. Finished cleaning, packing and preparing for tomorrow. See y'all in the morn
Rifleman 11/6/2021
Distinguished Rifleman 12/4/2021

"Fear is the enemy, confidence is the cure" - Emil Praslick, USAMU

"I am confident of certain victory, Pil Sung!"