News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piru Zombieseed is a go!

Started by bob 210, October 27, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Well, we got enough pre-reg's to make this event happen! Just in time too! I went to the range yesterday and the staff were all a buzz about the rumors of the latest Zombie outbreak. There have been eyewitness reports of strange shambling creatures seen at dusk and dawn. Come on out and help us put an end to this evil horde!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

hardlyworking

I am ON IIT (see what I did there?)!

ZoAnyway - Be sure to print up your Progress Checks, and if you are up to it, tell a tail of one of the Dangerous Old Men on Sunday.  PC4 has the records for all of the History lessons, so you'll want to have that with you for *all* of your Appleseeds so you can get signed off when you recount the the shared heritage of our great nation.

Maybe this time I can paint a straight line, I think the target line bowed from 25 to about 30 yards...