News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri has a new Red Hat!

Started by 209Ken, October 18, 2017, 12:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

Congratulations M-Dawg, you've earned it!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Texas T

Well done!  Thanks for the time and effort that it takes to reach this level.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

PaleRider

Great job! Do my home state proud!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad