News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Appleseed Range in Ohio ECCL

Started by Corvette, October 09, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

I attended the Erie County Conservation League's monthly member meeting last Thursday night to present our program to their board of trustees and to their members.  All went well and the club will host us for a shoot at ECCL next April for our Patriot Day weekend of shoots. 

ECCL is in Sandusky Ohio, half way between Toledo and Cleveland and 2 hrs due north of Columbus. (Home of Cedar Point)  It is also very close to Camp Perry and the CMP store.  We are looking forward to bringing Appleseed to Sandusky and ECCL. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cadence

Thanks for doing the hard work setting this up.  O0  Looking forward to signing up when it gets on the schedule.  :~
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Mutant Texan

Ahhh.... I live in Port Clinton, OH and will be moving south to Arlington, TX in December!  To my surprise, Appleseed does not appear to be popular with the Texans and there are not many "good" options for ranges around the DFW area.  God I will miss Ohio!

"Their drills are bloodless battles, and their battles bloody drills."

Flavius Josephus, Jewish Historian, AD 37--101, on the Roman military

Corvette

Mutant Texan,

Sorry to learn you are leaving us here in Ohio.  But, that doesn't mean to have to leave the program.  We used to have events in the DFW area and I will bet your just the guy to hell us get things going again down there.

I will sent a pm to the appropriate folks in the region and let them know you are coming their way. Good luck and can we get a Huzzah!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!