News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SUNLAND, CA - Sept. 30- Oct.2,2017 AAR

Started by Camljr, October 05, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

Great weather, mostly new Appleseeders, and great teachable attitudes came together with eight attendees.

We had to overcome equipment issues, as usual, a few rifle malfunctions, as usual, but saw groups shrinking by late morning. Some had issues getting zeroed in, (loose scopes, adjusting the wrong way, drifting stock sights in the dovetail, etc.)

Finally saw groups come together, get better, and somewhat centered,,,

After lunch, we got down and rocked some AQT's... the transition stages were getting tough as the "time Monkey" was dancing on their backs...As they got used to getting down quickly and not "dilly-dallying' improvement was noted...

End of the day didn't  see any Riflemen,  but scores were getting better.

Sunday saw 7 return, with elbow band aids, and advil in hand!

I'll post scores and pictures soon, as I need to re-size them..

Other posts and comments welcomed and encouraged,,,
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

regman

hi cam,  mark perez here.  I had a great time and learned a lot.  am looking forward to another clinic soon.  thanks to you and boris.

AeroEngi

Hey Cam, Arthur here. Just wanted to say thank you for everything. Thanks to Boris and Eric as well. Can't wait to come back again and finally get rifleman. Looking forward to the pictures.

AeroEngi