News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Port Townsend, WA JCSC Oct. 14-15, 2017 AAR

Started by janer, October 05, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janer

There is still room on the line and time to sign up for our event at Jefferson County Sportsmen's Association, Port Townsend WA.  October 14-15.  Hope to see you there.

janer

Nine patriots came out on a cold, windy Saturday morning to hear about our heritage and improve their marksmanship.  Including two re-enactors, Nancy and Sarah, in WWI costume.  (JCSA does not allow photography, so you had to be there!) This was a great group to work with.

Congratulations to new Riflemen John, Ron (with a bolt), and Peter.  Huzzah!  Ron also cleared the Redcoat Sunday afternoon.  Everyone showed improvement as their groups got smaller and confidence increased.

Pat had a high score of 194, William had 204! You're almost there. We had lots of scores 170+.  Dry practice is your friend.

Chris, I really appreciated your historical knowledge and insights.

I hope to see all of you on the line again.

NilExtraNumerum

It was a great event! Thanks to all who made it a success. Becky and I had a wonderful, educational, time.

farmerjohn

Thanks Janer,

Logging on a little late here, but had a another great time shooting.  These events get addicting.  See you in December, maybe we will see snow, LOL.  Thanks Again.