News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sept 23-24 Helena, MT Appleseed

Started by peterlandsiedel, September 25, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterlandsiedel

What a fantastic weekend! The Prickly Pear Sportsmen's Association, near the top of MacDonald Pass, hosted our Appleseed last weekend. I'd like to thank the range for their continued support, and preliminary offer to let us shoot KD there sometime next spring!

The Johnson family joined us this weekend, and it was an absolute pleasure seeing Jon and Ty again, and meeting Cassidy and Kristen. Jon pushed through and shot a Rifleman score! Ty, Cassidy, and Kristen all made huge leaps in their marksmanship abilities and I am proud of each one of them. They each have some homework (dry fire practice!) to do before coming to the next shoot. I am confident each of them can shoot rifleman. Ty's shooting was especially impressive, given that he CLEANED both redcoats on Sunday!

Paul made the loooong drive from Laurel to join us as well. Paul also made great strides in his marksmanship, and is within striking distance of earning his rifleman patch as well. A little dry fire, and a little gumption and you'll get there Paul. Get in touch with me about a shoot in Billings, and I'm there.

I had an absolute blast with all of you, and I look forward to our paths crossing again down the road.