News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dundee (CVSC) September 16/17 AAR

Started by whit, September 13, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Fall shoot at Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club.......who wants to hone their shooting skills for hunting season?

Looking forward to another event in Dundee.

Whit

whit

What a great weekend.  Huzzah to our 4 new Riflemen! 

Fantastic weather for the most part.  Things were a little smokey and the rain held off until the tail end of Sunday.  Even then, it was just a mist.

Lots of improvement from all shooters.  Those of you in the 170's and 180's don't lose heart.  Persist and return to another event.  Focus on the process and you will bring those scores up.

It was great to work with you all and I hope to see you at another event very soon.

Whit

whit

Flipper

Great weekend for an Appleseed. Saturday the weather was perfect!! On Sunday we had a few showers in the afternoon, but our shooters asked for one more AQT when it started raining harder. Safe to say they were persistent. Congratulations to our 4 new Rifleman and to our youth shooters who made some excellent progress. I look forward to seeing you all at future events. I will post more pictures as well.

Flipper