News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help for Women on Target at Tusco, New Philidelphia September 9, 2017

Started by Charles McKinley, August 22, 2017, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles McKinley

I was talking to the club president about boosting attendance at the range and he suggested talking at the Women On Target event coming up on September 9th 2017.

This may also help with attendance at the Ladyseed that Charlie has coming up.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Corvette

Sure I could probably run over there and make a pitch. What time and who do I contact?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Hi Corvette,

Contact Colt.  FullMetalRifleman really wants to go but I don't think I can afford the money and Time right now.  We discussed doing some articles with the local outdoor writer to help plug next year's events.

More female instructors may help drive our numbers.  Ladyseeds seem to run hot, with people coming from hours away, or only one or no sign ups.

Taking up that entire beautiful range with only 3 people kills me.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

DrRichP

We list our events on Facebook, and we can list other groups like the range, Women On Target, or TWAW as co-sponsors on Facebook. This will let the event appear on their FB events calendars as well as a way to cross promote any event and attract lady shooters.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy