Author Topic: Ramseur, NC Riflemans Boot Camp October 15-20, 2017  (Read 560 times)

Offline Engineer shooting

• Master Instructor
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• 1,123 Yards, 16" carbine, prone, sling only
Ramseur, NC Riflemans Boot Camp October 15-20, 2017
« on: August 22, 2017, 02:30:43 PM »
Part regular Appleseed weekend   :---

Part KD, shoot out to 400 yards earn a patch   O0

Part IBC, move up a rank   ..:..

Camping, shooting,  story telling, something for everyone. Get out the word!     ~~:)
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Offline DrJohn

• Retired Senior Instructor
Re: Ramseur, NC Riflemans Boot Camp October 15-20, 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 08:46:42 AM »
I have volunteered to attend the Florida RBC early next year and eagerly look forward to working again with Engineer Shooting, whom I consider as one of the finest instructors in the country. I am expecting to see old friends again and to make new ones as well. And to refine my teaching and shooting abilities, too. For those living a bit farther north, Engineer Shooting is spearheading an RBC at the Appleseed home range of Ramseur. For those who are undecided or who haven't been to Ramseur yet, make the decision and get it off your bucket list. It will be especially beautiful in the mountains of North Carolina in the fall, and you will come away with memories to last a lifetime.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:41:06 AM by DrJohn »
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....