News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clinton, Iowa 19-20Aug2017

Started by IXOYE, August 21, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXOYE

We had a great time in Clinton this past weekend. You couldn't have asked for nicer weather for the middle of August. We only had three shooters but they did very well. Congratulations to Paul for earning his rifleman patch on our 2nd AQT and for clearing a couple redcoats. Kudos to Chelsea for finishing strong! She persisted through an enormous array of equipment issues but never gave up. Many thanks to Glenn and the Izaak Walton club for hosting the event.

I'll post some pictures in a day or two.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

pfw4666

This was my first Appleseed and I was not disappointed!

I could not have asked for a better instructor and fellow classmates. I really enjoyed watching Glenn and his 15 year old granddaughter tease each other and bond.

I cannot wait to share this experience with my own son........I will have to wait a bit because he is only 3.

Thanks again Rex for an unforgettable weekend! 

Paul
When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away.

IXOYE

Here are some pictures.

Paul shot a 234 on his 2nd AQT

Another proud rifleman

Paul with his custom stock

Girls gotta wear pink

Closing eyes to get NPOA

Paul drilling stage four

Pool noodles make great cheek risers

Shooting the TV - Oh the irony

She also needed a most improved award

Grandfather and grandaughter

The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)