News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DOPE (Data on Personal Equipment) booklet now at the Appleseed Store

Started by Thaddeus, August 07, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaddeus

Our new Data on Personal Equipment book for KD shooters is now available at the Appleseed store (http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/page11.html). At just $5 each, you get over 40 pages to record your hits, environmental conditions, distances and more, plus quick-reference information on wind and elevation adjustments. This should become a 'must have' item for KD events. This is version 1.0 - let us know what else you'd like to see in the booklet!

Nashville Stage

Neat. I'll have to add one to my next order of slings.
Thanks for continuing to bring out new & exciting stuff!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

AF5US

Resurrecting an older thread, I know.

Seems that these are currently out of stock.  Anyone know an estimated availability date?

I have a KD shoot in about 3 weeks.  I was planning on buying these and having the participants reimburse me.  If they're not likely to be back in stock, I'll have to direct shooters to an alternate solution.

Thanks!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Thaddeus

Should be back in stock shortly.

Quote from: AF5US on April 29, 2022, 03:06:59 PM

Seems that these are currently out of stock.  Anyone know an estimated availability date?

I have a KD shoot in about 3 weeks.  I was planning on buying these and having the participants reimburse me.  If they're not likely to be back in stock, I'll have to direct shooters to an alternate solution.

Thanks!

AF5US

Thanks for the update, much appreciated!

Quote from: Thaddeus on April 29, 2022, 04:21:18 PM

Should be back in stock shortly.

Quote from: AF5US on April 29, 2022, 03:06:59 PM

Thanks!

KProctor

Not to deprive the store of funds but I've attached a PDF of the usmc RCO manual about half way through is the dope book sheets you could print out and give to your shooters or separate them into another pdf and send to your shooters to print out. Just incaseits down to the last minute and the books don't come in
Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22

AF5US

Kevin, you're the man.  I'll keep this as a backup option.  Thanks buddy.

Quote from: KProctor on April 29, 2022, 11:40:36 PM
Not to deprive the store of funds but I've attached a PDF of the usmc RCO manual about half way through is the dope book sheets you could print out and give to your shooters or separate them into another pdf and send to your shooters to print out. Just incaseits down to the last minute and the books don't come in