News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AS in the Midcoast

Started by 2ndMile, July 25, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndMile

A couple of participants this past weekend, Dirt and Rocky, mentioned having an AS in the Midcoast. Being a Midcoaster I would really like to see this happen and I think it would be well attended. I recently joined Knox Fish and Game and I think their range might work. They have some berms on their range and I think the first one is only about 20 yards from the firing line. I think Lincoln County Gun Club would be great too. I may join up there just to get my foot in the door. They have a 300 yard range so KD would be possible.

Another thoughts about the Midcoast?
I live in Liberty! (no, really. I do.)

Boreas

Is Knox Fish & Game the same as Beaver lodge in Hope? I think the midcoast is a great area for one, I could definitely steer some shooters your way.

2ndMile

Quote from: Boreas on July 27, 2017, 02:06:58 PM
Is Knox Fish & Game the same as Beaver lodge in Hope? I think the midcoast is a great area for one, I could definitely steer some shooters your way.

Yes it is.
I live in Liberty! (no, really. I do.)

TOMINCT

Mid coast would be great, we can see about contacting Dirt and Rocky on their sandpile also.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Boreas

Quote from: TOMINCT on July 31, 2017, 02:15:00 PM
Mid coast would be great, we can see about contacting Dirt and Rocky on their sandpile also.
Cool, I just spoke with a friend in Hope, he was really interested. I also know some guys in Union who would be interested. Let me know if you get a date. I don't check this board reliably, so if you want to PM me that's fine.