News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LADYSEED! Nov 18-19 Orlando

Started by Minutemom, July 03, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutemom

Calling all ladies (and men!)  The next Florida Appleseed Ladies of Liberty (Ladyseed) shoot is on the books!  You do not want to miss this one because it is going to be the best one yet!  November 18-19th at the Central Florida Rifle and Pistol Club in Orlando.  Put it on your calendar now!  Let's show the rest of the country that Florida has the best and most prolific lady instructors in the nation!  And of course that includes our GA lady cadre as well!  Let's do it ladies!!  Get out there and start promoting this event like crazy.  Tell all your friends and family and get over to TIPS and sign up! 
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,

9mm4545

What she said plus 2. November in Orlando has very pleasant weather, the venue is wonderful, and you get to do an Appleseed for ladies. What is not to like?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

rambo granny

There are flyers for the event in PDF form which Dwight has graciously updated. Look for them on the FL board where he puts others he has done. Don't leave home without a few in your hand.😊ðŸ'
Gather up Ladies of LibertyðŸ'¥âœ¨ðŸ'«
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

minnesotarabit

Howdy Ya'll, I am wheeling my way out of the rabit hole and into daylight once again, head home from rehab in two days. Already signed up and already preaching the word, have two ladies interested as of today. Looking forward to serving with our newest RH LS SB! And 9mm4545 is right, the weather should be delightful.

MM, I assume you are SB...throw me into whatever Strike you wish. Goody McCann needs the practice!

I hear Lady Liberty, and she is sobbing....

minnesotarabit
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

rambo granny

Sobbing with joy with that news. Congrats on progress
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Minutemom

Yaye minnesotarabit!!  So glad to hear of your progress - you've been in my prayers!  I'm so happy to hear that you will be at the ladies' shoot - it just wouldn't be the same without you.  Yes, I will be SB, so you just let me know which strike you would like to tell. 

All right ladies, we've got 2 red hats and a blue hat - who else is in?!
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,