News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for Pit Pullers for the NTT Match 20 July at Camp Perry

Started by navybowhunter, June 27, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navybowhunter

I have thought where I should post this, for relevance.  Scorekeeping is a part of the skill sets of shooting for CMP and NRA competition.

SO...., the National Trophy Team matches held on 20 July at Camp Perry is one of (if not the) largest match of the year.  Competitors must provide a target puller (a non shooting target puller).

This is a PAID position, and the going rate is $175 per puller.  Match lasts about 5-6 hours and it requires some manual labor, changing the targets out and operating the manual target carriages.

The teams are all looking for target pullers now. 

A friend of mine, who is with the Garand Collectors Association (GCA) is looking for a few target pullers.  Payment is $175 and some nice SWAG (typically HXP ammo or something along them lines).

If you are in the Ohio area, or....just want to visit Camp Perry to see what the National Matches are all about, this would be an excellent learning experience.

So, if interested in making some side cash, and learning about the National Matches, please PM me and I will give you the name and phone number of the GCA rep.

R/
Chris
Modify message

Mutant Texan

I live in Port Clinton, OH but I am currently out of the area until next Friday (7/21/2017).  I would be happy to help on 7/22/2017 if the matches are still in progress and you still need pullers.  I have to leave again and drive to Rockville, Maryland on 7/23.  I know that it is only 1 day, but I can't arrange my schedule to get more available time off.

:F
"Their drills are bloodless battles, and their battles bloody drills."

Flavius Josephus, Jewish Historian, AD 37--101, on the Roman military

navybowhunter

Most of the teams should have identified pullers at this point.

If you are still interested swing by Camp Perry, and go to Commercial Row.  There will be billboards/notes placed by teams looking for paid pullers.

R/
Chris