News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monticello, MN June 24-25, 2017

Started by LibertysGirl, June 26, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibertysGirl

What a weekend we had.  Beautiful weather to start the day with 12 shooters at a range that is the most Appleseed friendly in MN.
We had a down pour mid day, cleared, and then we packed up in a hurry in the rain again.
Sunday brought clouds and a wind but a fantastic day was had by all.

We had the best line of shooters ever.  Great attitudes, fun camaraderie, incredible skills improvement.

Our Appleseed team was top notch as usual with a PC advancement to boot.

We ended Saturday with a scoring Rifleman, great job Mihn. Sunday brought 3 more.  We had several in the low 200's.

Our line had previous Rifflemen, new to Appleseed shooters, and never shot a rifle shooter. All had a great time and stayed to say Thank you and promises of the 7th step.

It is weekends like this one that truly drive me to be an Appleseeder, I can't imagine a better way to spend the weekend.

AFTERMATH

Excellent!  Keep up the good work! O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]