News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shenandoah Ia June 3-4

Started by Twineagles, June 15, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Great shoot out at Catalpa Creek range. We had 9 shooters ready and raring to go on Saturday. Weather was quite warm but we had enough of a breeze to keep it from becoming an inferno. We had some one day participants so we were down to 5 shooters on Sunday. Two of the shooters shot rifleman scores. One of the shooters did it with a bolt action great perseverance. Good mix of experienced to new shooters. Lots of smiles and grit determination showed up all weekend. Great crew to work with too.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Twineagles

I forgot to thank Don. Karen and Rodge for all the help. Akways a great group when I run a shoot down there.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne