News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI June 10th &11th - RCLRC

Started by BrightSparc, June 14, 2017, 12:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrightSparc

Second time is a charm....

Beautiful weather in Racine.  Hot and windy - but no complaints!  A very safe event and outstanding participants.  17 total with two red hats and one orange hat managing the line.  Special thanks to Flying Ferret, AP and Doc Holliday.  It would not have been possible without you!

Three Youth shot for free - Ammo compliments on RCLRC and Federal.

Pictures are worth a thousand words....

BrightSparc

Thanks Doc!!

BrightSparc

Thanks Flying Ferret!

BrightSparc

Mystery guests - look like Southerners......

BrightSparc

Thank you everyone on the line in Racine!!

Laredo

Great weekend.

Cinco and I had the awesome privilege of being a shooter.  Its been a few years since I got to.  I recommend every instructor do so if they get the time and opportunity.  Its good to remember what its like.  Its good to polish the skills.  And...  wait for it... its just so much dang fun!!!!!!

I scored a 215 with irons.  That was with dropping two shots.  I know I can do better, however, I was happy to see I still have it!

Thanks to the crew for running a great shoot.  It was safe, fun, and the stories were great.  Thanks guys!! 

There was a great group of shooters at this event.  A large family, and several others.  I hope to see you all again someday on the trail.  Remember, becoming a rifleman is a journey.  So, persevere, and you will reach that score!! 

A shout out to Raymon.  A fellow Texican I met at the event.  The people you meet!  That is half the fun of an Appleseed!
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen