News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manistee, MI. June 3 & 4, 2017

Started by Graywolf, June 05, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

We had a beautiful weekend in Manistee!  The weather could not have been more perfect.  We had 11 shooters come to the line and celebrate our heritage as Americans.  What more could we ask for?

Congratulations to Reide, Dan, Rob, and David on scoring rifleman's scores.  Well done, gentlemen.  Seth almost got there with a 208 score as well.  Keep at it!  You will definitely get there.  All our other shooters did well also and I have no doubt they will score rifleman soon also.

Thank you to Hank for coming out on Sunday and giving us an excellent presentation on the various colonial muskets.  It is always a pleasure to see you and to learn from you.  Thank you, also, to the Manistee Muzzleloading Club for hosting us.  As always, the range was perfect and you were more than gracious to us.  Lastly thank you to my instructors.  You guys made it happen!

I know there were a few pictures taken so let's get them posted up!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.