News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Posting pics

Started by goodoldfriend, June 03, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodoldfriend

Is there a trick to posting pics? I finally got around to working on getting the pics up from the Wilmington shoot but cannot get them to post...sigh
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Two Wolves

Don't know what problem your having but here is how I do it.

First, resize your photos so that the file size is not too large. I use something on the order of 800x500.
Click on---Attachments and other options
When the box opens up ---click on BROWSE
This will let you find the photos on your computer
Double click on a photo and move it to the box
Click on more attachments to add more.

It is easy to overwhelm the Appleseed server with too big of file size or too many pictures at one time.

Hope this helps, regards   :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."