News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Ladyseed at New Market, AL, May 20-21, 2017

Started by Google, June 01, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Eight ladies gather at the Madison Counting Shooting Sports Association range in New Market, AL, to learn more about marksmanship and the founding of our country.  The weather forecast was threatening for the weekend, but we were lucky that the storms held off during the day.  Everyone arrived ready to learn and make the most of our time together!

Charley, who joined us from Toledo, OH, gave a brief introduction to the Ruger 10/22 for our ladies who were either new to rifles or felt a refresher would be helpful.  Then we moved into our standard course of fire.  All of the ladies showed tremendous progress.  ^:)^

We interspersed three AQTs with our standard drills as well as some specific drills the ladies requested throughout the weekend.  This allowed us plenty of one-on-one instruction to work on individual skills. 

Many of the ladies expressed interest in coming to another event, maybe with other members of their families.  That made our instructor crew very happy!  ^:)^

I'll post a group pic here, but additional photos can be found at this link:
http://s483.photobucket.com/user/dianaappleseed/library/Ladyseed%20New%20Market%20AL%20May%202017?sort=3&page=1

Google

I'll try to post more pics.  Earlier attempts failed . . . crossing my fingers!