News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

San Antonio, TX - May 13, 2017

Started by PaleRider, May 15, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

What a great shoot for a one-day event! We had 16 shooters on a very warm, but sunny, day. There was a group of Boy Scouts and their dads, and they attended all because of word of mouth! Keep it up, folks! That's our best advertising!

It was very enthusiastic bunch even though we had quite the assortment of rifle malfunctions. All in all, many said they would be back for a two-day event. Unfortunately, we only got to one timed AQT, but even with that, we managed to get one Rifleman! YAY Perry! It was also his first shoot!

We also gained a new Orange Hat! Thanks for stepping up, Bill! We can always use the help! With Bill helping out all day we had eight instructors! Thanks, Kirby, Don, Chad, Mark, Ryan, Jerry, and, of course, Bill! It made the day a lot easier for this SBit!

In the pics I have one of Bill receiving his orange hat, Perry receiving his Rifleman patch, and a final photo of all of the kids getting their Patriot patches!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

scuzzy

Thanks buku to all the instructors and the shooters too.

Perfect weekend for an Appleseed. Even better all I had to do was just hang around and let you do all the work! LOL. And good job brother. Gonna be a good SB.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

PaleRider

Thanks, Scuzzy! I've got good teachers and examples ;)!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8