News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Liberty Center June 3-4 Planning thread

Started by Charley, May 14, 2017, 04:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charley

We're 3 weeks away from this event. Post any questions here. I will be working on SBIT 3

History volunteers so far...any other volunteers?

1st Strike: Blindman
2nd Strike:
3rd Strike: Cadence

Hezekiah: Yankee
Whittemore:
Lamson:

Cadence will not be able to attend Sunday. Blindman is not for sure yet for Sunday if he can be there.

We have a family of 4 and 2 loan shooters so far. Keep working to promote and get more shooters signed up!

little buddy

We had our meeting today at the club there will be PKC AKC Hunt's Friday so if you plan to camp you can not use the club house Friday night the hunters use it for a meeting place they do not hunt on the property they meet there through out the night. If you would still like to camp Friday just put your tent out front next to the old club house the hunters can get loud so you do not want to camp out back next to the other club house. We will have the property to our selves Saturday and Sunday. I also have a nice out door shower with a dressing room as you know June can get hot and humid. If any one is interested PM me or post on the forum and I will bring it.

Little Buddy