News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sioux Falls, SD May 6-7

Started by LibertysGirl, May 08, 2017, 09:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibertysGirl

What a great event. I came over from MN and Kholin jumped two boarders to join us from WI for this event.
After a full impact hit with a deer just outside Sioux Falls, Kholin limped into Sioux Falls, but like a true patriot was on the range bright and early Saturday morning.
We started the day with our 77 year old awesome range contact Dave on the line and a family that home schools.
We had great weather, great shooters, and a fun day with tag teaming instruction and history.
Sunday morning "mom" joined the family and shot the day.
We saw great improvement from the girls, 9, 11, 13.  Dad did a great job too.
No Rifleman patches this day but 3 girls took home Patriot patches and will help with the 7th step!

Photos coming from Kholin

colonial shooter

First of all thanks for covering this event. Hopefully we will have an instructor corp in SD soon. Kholin sorry for the trouble, hope you get to keep the animal...

Great to get those returning and bringing others. Looking forward to those pics
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Kholin

Wasn't much to keep after the car was done with it  :wb: - Made it back to Wisconsin without incident, so all is well.  ^:)^

Attached are the photos I have that turned out.  Great job to all who attended - Persistence will pay off in the end!  :snipersmi

Kholin

---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken

nilesgirlsmom

Thank you so much for the great weekend! The whole family learned a ton and enjoyed the challenge. I bet the hubby that I would beat him to a patch ;) So I will have to practice a bunch before the next shoot ~~:)