News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Livingston, NY May 6-7, 2017

Started by Grumpy1, May 08, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy1

Big Thanks to Kalicoontie Rod and Gun Club, for the use of their range, and hospitality

Eleven students joined us Saturday, braving forcasted heavy rain. Student stayed focused througout the day. We completed two Aqts on Saturday, and we goy a Rifleman.
Sunday we added one more student to bring our numbers up to 12. We did some Npoa drillsand returned to the Aqt grind, scores climbed, and we got some more Rifleman

Hugh with a 226 New Rifleman :---

Bobby with  216 New Rifleman :---

Craig with a 239 Requalify :~

Gunny with a 243 Requalify :~

We had some new Young Patriots

Coleen and Chris  O0, both showed some impressive scores, and consistant improvement, throughout the weekend. Keep up the Great work, you are both knocking at that elusive 210.

I would like to thank my instructor cadre, kimbers, longrange , WhitePaladin, and Boru, Thanks for the Help O0
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Grumpy1

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Nashville Stage

Congrats to the Rifleman!

Quote from: Grumpy1 on May 08, 2017, 11:04:06 PM
Pictures...
https://www.facebook.com/hudsonvalley.appleseed

FYI, those photos don't seem to be viewable. I'm guessing the privacy settings aren't set to "world".
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Grumpy1

Quote from: Nashville Stage on May 09, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

Pictures...
https://www.facebook.com/hudsonvalley.appleseed

FYI, those photos don't seem to be viewable. I'm guessing the privacy settings aren't set to "world".
Quote from: Nashville Stage on May 09, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

We changed the settings, give it a try....

Benjamin Franklin

Thomas Jefferson

Nashville Stage

We changed the settings, give it a try....

Hrm... looks like they're still not showing. The newest visible posts on the page are from 2016.

I'm not trying to make your life more difficult; I just wanted to give you a heads-up about not being able to view them. One of the frustrating things about Facebook is that sometimes it will lie to you & give you a different view than it gives other people, depending on their "friend" status or if they have a Facebook account. That, and Facebook changes things every few months, which causes old things to stop working.

For posting here on the forum, I've had better luck with Photobucket, Google Photos, or any of the other free photo hosting sites.

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."