News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: MGGOA, Dublin, GA 06 & 07 May 2017

Started by Guardian, May 08, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian

We had three Patriots turn out for the Appleseed event at Middle Georgia Gun Owners Association in Dublin, GA this weekend. While a larger turnout would have been welcome, we were able to pace things and tailor the instruction to the smaller group.

We heard the story of April 19, 1775 and pondered the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We pondered the differences between honor and integrity and considered the differences in rights, privileges, and duty.

Thanks to Michelle, Erica, and Michael for coming out and sharing the weekend with us! I hope to see all of you at future events. You were the safest group of participants I've witnessed and I appreciate your engagement throughout the weekend!

Thanks to DrJohn and Liberty Rider for their work to make the event successful!

Sorry, I didn't take a single photo of the event. If you have them, please post them.

DrJohn

Commendations and thanks to Middle Georgia Gun Owners for their kind and gracious hospitality, to Melanie for her most generous and appreciated support (and delicious lunches!),and especially to our gallant students Michelle, Erica, and Michael. It would have been much preferred for more students to have attended, but what we lacked in numbers, we made up in enthusiasm and persistence. We plan to have another event at this venue later in the year, and cordially invite our new Appleseed friends to join us again (and hopefully bring some more friends!). Best wishes to all, and may Liberty increase forever!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....