News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS May 6-7, 2017

Started by dart67eb, May 08, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

We certainly had some fine weather after rescheduling the event.  Six shooters on Saturday and three on Sunday all made some impressive progress including one new Rifleman! Congrats, Gary! Thanks to the Arkansas crew for crossing the river to help out.  The sun disabled my camera, but Sticks should have some pictures to post.  I hope to see everyone again in August!  Bring shade!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Texas T

Congrats, Gary. Consider coming back and doing it again. If you really like it, consider joining up to help out. You might even find the instructor route calling your name.   :snipersmi
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Buddy Love

Proud of everyone's hard work. Much better shooting at the end of day on Sunday and looking forward to seeing some more Riflemen. Great job Gary!!! Check out the link below for pictures from Saturday. I'll leave them on there for a month so everyone has a chance to download them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kjtavag42hksv1q/AAC9j45d39NjF6UTTCaTP-vxa

dart67eb

KPUC

128 might be a good profile picture for you.
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

sticksnstones

Was only able to join on Sunday due to the fact that I haven't seen  Ebben in a while and the fact that two of my friends and fellow instructors from AR were helping out. Had a great time and the three shooters that showed Sunday were a pleasure to meet and help instruct. It turns out that Gary is a customer of mine and I had 7th stepped him. Good job Gary. The other two gentlemen both did well and I hope to see them attend another event.
Sorry so late getting my 2 cents in
"These a the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in the crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine

dart67eb

KPUC

Thanks for sharing that one Eb.
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

Buddy Love

Great write-up! I had a lot of fun at this event and hope to make it down there again sometime.