News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

funfaler comes to Billings January 13 and 15

Started by funfaler, January 01, 2009, 04:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey Montana folks,

I get to lay over in Billings on January 13 and 15. 

It would be a good opportunity to meet and greet. 

I get in very early in the morning, go back out the evening each day, so a lunch date would be ideal, or early breakfast or early dinner.

We stay downtown, not sure of the hotel name, but I can get the details later.

My hope is that there are some folks nearby that can get together, talk Appleseed and the plans for Montana.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

montana shooter

We'll see what we can do!  Our legislative session starts next week, and I'll be punchin' and kickin' through that fiasco for the next 4 months, but if the committee/floor sessions/weather/road conditions are conducive to a short (in Montana standards) drive....maybe some of the other Montana Appleseeders and myself can hook up and meet you for lunch.

Glocker/Shootimus/Clodhopper.....anyone?

kb
The American Creed:  "Conservative in fundamental prinicples.....but the principles conserved are liberal, and some, indeed, are radical!"  Gunnar Myrdal

Never surrender freedom for laws that can't affect criminals;  they disobey laws for a living!

Wheeler44

I'll notify member Thankful Wheeler (Mom) she live near Billings and has been working on finding a range near there for an Appleseed.  She thoroughly enjoyed the shoots this fall in Boulder and Three forks.
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

glocker21

Quote from: MT Shooter on January 03, 2009, 11:20:25 AM
We'll see what we can do!  Our legislative session starts next week, and I'll be punchin' and kickin' through that fiasco for the next 4 months, but if the committee/floor sessions/weather/road conditions are conducive to a short (in Montana standards) drive....maybe some of the other Montana Appleseeders and myself can hook up and meet you for lunch.

Glocker/Shootimus/Clodhopper.....anyone?

kb

I will make the time, just name the time and place
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese