News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

funfaler visit to Denver Area

Started by funfaler, January 01, 2009, 04:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey All,

Work has me coming into Denver on a layover January 11, in the evening, and leaving the afternoon of the 12th.   And again during the day on the 14th.

I would like to use the opportunity to meet with fellow Appleseeders and discuss efforts in Colorado for Appleseed. 

This is an opportunity to put some faces to the names and to really hammer out some details of the program in CO.

My hotel is in Aurora, some place, I can get the details later.

Hope to see several of you then, let's coordinate this meeting and try to work in as many CO Appleseeders as possible.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

RifleWoman

To bad that I'm north of everybody else, I'd say meet over at my house for dinner. 
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Colorado Pete

I'm about an hour south of Aurora, I'll be coming up...

One of my Ohio friends used to fly for Airborne Express, and would layover in Aurora from time to time.
"Good shooting is good execution of the fundamentals. Great shooting is great execution of the fundamentals. X's are what you want. Tens are okay, but nines indicate you've got a problem" - Jim Starr
"The purpose of shooting is hitting" - Jeff Cooper

biathlon

I'm right up the road in Laramie Wyoming Faler. Sorry I missed this.